Come and meet us at the Health Tech Meetup in Munich!
When: November 13th, 2018. Starting from 6:30 p.m.
Where: Plug and Play | Balanstr. 73, Munich | Building 10
It is widely known that the key to fostering innovation is mutual synergy and collaboration between startups and healthcare stakeholders (academia, diagnostics, hospitals, pharma). Plug and Play and Roche have joined forces to bring top international startups to meet with top executives in health and other synergistic industries.
Throughout our Meetup: Collaboration Models in the Digital Health Industry, we will showcase real win-win situation and how startups and corporates from the Digital Health industry can work together and which models are possible for open innovation and collaboration.
Please join us in our brand new office in Munich and meet corporate executives, entrepreneurs and investors to gain deep insights into their innovative technologies and find out if there are more possibilities for collaboration.
6:30 – 7:00 PM: Registration
7:00 – 7:10 PM: Welcome and Startup Creasphere Intro – Julia Belaya, Director – Startup Creasphere
7:10 – 7:40 PM: Startup Pitches
- Climedo, Sascha Ritz – Co-Founder & CEO
- Medikura, Dr. Philipp Naegelein – Co-Founder and CFO/COO
- Cosinuss, Dr. Johannes Kreuzer – Co-Founder and CEO
- Smart Cardia, Srinivasan Murali – Co-Founder and CEO
- DX-Labtrack, Julia Flötotto – Co-Founder and Managing Director
- Celonis, Jan Hölscher – Account Executive at Celonis
7:40 –8:20PM: Fireside Chat – “Collaboration Models in the Digital Health”
- Florian Schindler, Vice President at Roche Diagnostic
- Gloria Seibert, Managing Director at Temedica
- Sarah Stamp, General Manager, Operations and Administration at Cleveland Clinic
- Stefan Braunewell, Manager Digital Healthcare R&D at Konica Minolta
8:20 – 10:00PM: Networking with snacks and drinks
We look forward to seeing you there!