Health Monitoring Systems for professional and home health use.
Individual Data processing with in-ear wearable solutions.
Licensed streaming and system pricing of our “LabApp” monitoring solutions
In-Ear Wearable Sensors
In-ear wearables will be the future of mobile computing in professional industries like Healthcare, Work Safety and Sports. Effective monitoring and multifunctional use makes cosinuss° an All-In-One Solution.
cosinuss° custom made applications are problem solvers. Automatic event detection can be set up from a central platform. Easily integrated by connecting to API and other services. Combine your raw data foundation to analytic features solving exactly your issue.
Automatic event detection
Central control platform
Multiple user monitoring
First Rate Vital Signs based on earconnect
cosinuss° is setting the future standard in mobile vital sign monitoring. The advantages of in-ear measurement lead to a patented technology.
One wearable to measure it all
Real time monitoring and real life behavior are priceless data.
These data are the foundation for every ongoing analysis.
- The Measurement with one in-ear wearable is non-invasive, mobile and cost-efficient. The cosinuss° technology is a convenient way to monitor multiple vital signs at once.
- The Collection of Multiple Vital Sign Data is all synchronized to one device and one patient. All data can be read and referenced with one glance.
- Smart Analysis of the data is the foundation of one central knowledge base, which can be displayed directly and understandable.
- The Measurement with invasive, stationary and expensive devices is immobile and restricting and too many devices are needed to monitor multiple vital signs simultaneously.
- The Collection of Data differs in numbers and scales and needs to be assembled by hand without the possibility for automatic cross reference.
- The Expertise to analyze the data might be decentralized and the results are not directly displayed and explained to patients or athletes.
Additional Benefits of In-Ear Wearables
In-Ear vital sign measurement
Measuring vital signs inside the outer ear canal.
In-ear wearables have a high level of acceptance and usability.
The tissue surrounding the ear is very well supplied by blood, which is essential for optical measurement methods.
The safe and steady placement inside the ear offers flawless tissue contact for our sensors.
The dark surrounding inside the ear canal is the best environment for our photosensitive diods.
Inside the ear canal, where our vital sign sensors are placed, they are protected by the ear itself.
The ear as part of the head – and thus the wearable- is always moved merely by your body.
Despite other vital sign monitors, in-ear buds are very accepted and comfortable wearing them over day and night.
Use Cases of today
See the cosinuss° wearables in action featuring earconnect technology.
eraconnect solution for blood pressure and pulse oxymetry is the Holy Grail for the industry. Nothing less.
We have been looking for an innovative technology Millenial Mothers would love. We want to move from one-true sales to continuous direct engagement. Your solution is exactly the right approach.
From acopmt 10.000 outposts in China, we are now curating an integrated platform for baby monitoring needs. earconnect seems predestinated for this. Why didn´t BRAUN (my last employer) did not come up with this?
Every year we have fatalities and injuries amongst our over 10.000 workers int he field. earconnect solution to monitor them mobile and in realtime is essential for our needs.
Are you interested in individual solutions for easy vital sign monitoring and outstanding data analysis? Simply using one non-invasive ear bud and full control of your personal knowledge base? Then let us know and get in contact with us today!
We are looking forward to help you.